Child First Authority’s mission is to develop youth by strengthening and reforming schools. Child First Authority is committed to closing the opportunity gap for children in Baltimore City by providing high quality after school and in-school programs. With its focus on school-based community organizing and enriching learning opportunities,Child First Authority supports positive outcomes for over 1,500 young Baltimoreans.
Child First News
- The Daily Record named Dr. Tracey L. Durant (Child First Board President), a specialist in the Baltimore County Public Schools Department of Equity and Cultural Proficiency, to its 2018 listing of Maryland’s Top 100 Women.
- Child First recognized during The Maryland State Advisory Council on Gifted and Talented Education and The Maryland State Department of Education Gifted and Talented Office’s award presentation “Celebrating Gifted and Talented Education in Maryland”
- “The Cat That Wouldn’t Go Away” by Riana Facey (Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary/Child First Student)
- Money Savvy Kids Club with Accountant Aneka Winstead
- Goldseker Foundation #GivingTuesday Donation
- #GivingTuesday on November 28, 2017
- Child First Authority’s 2016 – 2017 Annual Report
- City Springs Students Help Victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Child First Summer 2017