Child First Authority’s mission is to develop youth by strengthening and reforming schools. Child First Authority is committed to closing the opportunity gap for children in Baltimore City by providing high quality after school and in-school programs. With its focus on school-based community organizing and enriching learning opportunities,Child First Authority supports positive outcomes for over 1,500 young Baltimoreans.
Child First News
- Samuel Rather, Child First Principal Featured in BBJ Article
- Child First celebrates our 13th annual Show What You Know Event (Video Highlights)
- Child First Authority makes the Case for After School and Community School Programs with WYPR
- Child First Community Schools Principal Mr. Rather Honored at Heart of Schools Award
- For a Great OST Program, Build in Quality & Accountability: Family League of Baltimore Visits Hilton Elementary’s Child First After School Program
- African American STEAM Heroes at City Springs Elementary Middle School