Child First Authority’s mission is to develop youth by strengthening and reforming schools. Child First Authority is committed to closing the opportunity gap for children in Baltimore City by providing high quality after school and in-school programs. With its focus on school-based community organizing and enriching learning opportunities,Child First Authority supports positive outcomes for over 1,500 young Baltimoreans.
Child First News
- Child First Authority 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Gwendolyn Unoko, our Community School Coordinator at Calvin M. Rodwell Elementary/Middle School, is spotlighted by the Community Schools Coordinators Network!!!
- Ahmad Collick, our Community School Coordinator at City Springs Elementary/Middle School, speaks on Food Access
- 2018 Community Schools National Forum
- The Daily Record named Dr. Tracey L. Durant (Child First Board President), a specialist in the Baltimore County Public Schools Department of Equity and Cultural Proficiency, to its 2018 listing of Maryland’s Top 100 Women.